Dateline NBC

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Another-Plumber

Professional
Professional
Reaction score
Im starting to NOT like this " Im Cris Hansen with dateline nbc" Bullshait Tonight they had service techs come out and bust them for fix things that didnt need fixing.. anyways, they loosed the nut on the waterheater flex at the tank. the plumber comes out and sells the a new W/H each time... the tricky crap they do pisses me off.

There are four pages of comments on this on the Ridgid forum. Some for some against.

The thing I saw that ticked me off was that most of them didn't even look at the water heater. The one idiot walked around in circles for a long time, but didn't look at it more than a glance.

Some Plumbers on Ridgid forum said they would sell them a new one too because the water may have soaked the insulation, some said the water could have gotten into the thermostats. But wouldn't you look to see if that was the case?

Then three plumbers to check out one water heater. I'm glad I'm not paying them for a change out.

i would of left that W/H alone, however i would of changed out BOTH water flexs , WHY? because if i just tighten the nut and got my service call fee, I may get a call on why i didnt change anything? or a month down the road it may flood out the house and then ill get the call as to why i didnt change anything... but that chris hanson bastard would of put me on front street for selling this lady 2 new hot and cold flexs... when the cost would be service call plus parts, $110... Ohh and that george brazil dude, LOL, they NEVER leave the house without the service fee... that was Obvious pulling the plug..

Latest posts

Back