Champion Anti-Siphon Valves?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael_1265

Reaction score
Hello,
I am not here trying to make a sale, just looking for information. There are a bunch of new Champion anti-siphon irrigation valves in my back shed left by a previous owner. Nobody seems to know much about them. Thus, I came here. My question is: Do these have any worth? If so, where would I have the best chance to sell them? I am in the Richmond, VA area. Thanks in advance for any help.
Mike
5Lb5Fb5J43Ke3Fd3pbc1lc4e8c3498783100b.jpg

I'm sure there are many landscape companies that would pay you to have those for those picky homeowners who need to replace their original ones, provided the seals are not dried up inside.

I'm sure there are many landscape companies that would pay you to have those for those picky homeowners who need to replace their original ones, provided the seals are not dried up inside.

Ditto.....Put them on Ebay. I've had a demand for those on older systems many times. Codes have changed since I sold my biz but I suspect a lot are being repaired rather than being upgraded to code.

Latest posts

Back