Can anyone please help in identifying this Diverter and what handle will fit??

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cja313

Reaction score
So I took on the task of remodeling my bathroom and in the process, didn't realize that if I wanted to replace the shower handle, I would need to replace the diverter. (I guess I assumed diverters were standard, and I would just pop on the new handle....LOL).

I have tiled around the old diverter, thrown away the old handle in the early stage of remodeling, and now need some assistance as to identifying what I can use for the diverter seen in the pics attached here.

It was a crystal knob style handle, round, with groves in it, a slight point at the top. You pull the handle out to turn the shower water on, push it in to turn off and turn counter clockwise to go from cold to hot water. That's all I really know. I'm guessing it was Delta, American Standard, or perhaps Moen?? I even took a few pics with measuring tape so you can see the dimensions.

Any advice would be awesome as I can't use this shower till I replace the handle.

Thanks in advance!!

20151206_113227.jpg

20151206_113208.jpg

20151206_113157.jpg

20151206_113135.jpg

20151206_113107.jpg

Wow that was fast! That looks exactly like what I had before! Thanks John!!

Back