Blue Lives Matter

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_David

Easily Amused
Professional
Reaction score
I did not know what that meant until I asked Frodo.
Seems to be common knowledge in the eastern and central regions of this great nation.
Most people I ask here in the southern California area don't have a clue.
So I googled it. :eek:

A lot of stuff I ran across was more about Black Lives Matter activists and the disruptive and bad behavior by them

But I did find this funny video on YoutTube.
Has a little foul language so if you are offended by a few foul words then pass this on by.

Not really about black or blue lives matter. It's a black man asking other black people in general why they want to move back to Africa, In response to posts on Facebook by black people, saying they want to move back to Africa.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Vlf0SISTs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Vlf0SISTs[/ame]

They do a good job of brainwashing here. Or letting you see what they want you to see and hear. Whatever you want to call it.

i do not understand the riot yesterday.

a black cop shot a black thug that was pointing a gun at him.

and the blacks go all ape ****, and start hitting "whitey"

this to me told the whole story, they want a fight, they can damn sure have one

i do not understand the riot yesterday.

a black cop shot a black thug that was pointing a gun at him.

and the blacks go all ape ****, and start hitting "whitey"

this to me told the whole story, they want a fight, they can damn sure have one

Thats racist!:eek:

Thats racist!:eek:

I know, i cant help it, according the the democrat blogs

me being a republican means i am racist, homo phobic, child starver
bunch of other stuff they say i am, i cant remember it all.

i just ask them who i hate and they let me know

here is a story called

Terrys Brisket

I was working out of town, and staying in a days inn 5 days out of 7
working 10 hour days. we packed our food in a cooler from home.
On the job, we had a boiler room with heat, lights, a fridge and microwave.
If i remember their were about 20 guys on the crew, about like this bunch here on
this site, do anything in the world for you, but will rag your ass unmercifully if weakness is detected.
We had a new pipe fitter named Terry, he was fitt'n right in with the usual back and forth bull****.
Monday morning comes around and Terry shows up at 6am. along with the rest of us.
in his hand he has a country crock butter container.
Terry starts right in, I have smoked brisket from home and this is some good stuff.
All ya'll have is them damn bologna sammich's on cold bread and I have smoked brisket
It is good and BLAH BLAH...
He was laying it on thick, damnit, i wanted me some of that brisket !!!!

lunch time rolls around and Terry starts back up again about how good his brisket is gonna be. just let me but it in the microwave.

He popped in the nuke box and mashed 4. talked crap about that brisket for 4 minutes non stop
the bell rang, Terry pulled out his country crock container
he opened it up. it was full of melted butter.
LOL LOL he had grabbed the wrong one out of the fridge at home.
Terry was very upset and was throwing a little brisket fit
I, being a tad bit of an *******, offered Terry one of my cold ass bologna sammich's on cold white bread.

I just have to ask a stupid question, but I'm good at that so here goes...
Whats racist?
The black cop shooting a black suspect that is presenting himself as a perceived threat to the officer

Or...

The black community rioting and blaming the white community or the white police for shooting the black suspect who could have taken the life of the black police officer.

I claim no bias in this, I'm a mutt, wife is mixed and so are my children. God made all men of one blood and we are to love our brother as ourselves. So forgive me if this whole farcical circus is so far out of my understand of what sanity is. People have lost their minds. If I cut my arm and I cut the arm of one of the protesters I would eat my leather hat with A1 steak sauce If someone could separate the black blood from the white blood.
Sorry I'm off the box now.. man I need some coffee.

Problem lately is exactly what the man in the video says, Blacks are being racist against whites because of their own faults. I was joking when I said that was racist. We are living in a time where it is acceptable for everyone to be racist against whites and whites are being called racist. Uneducated people think that if a black man who is robbing, pillaging and murdering people gets shot by a white cop that the cop was being racist.

Really the problem is the same problem we are having with our youth lately. There are so many rules against raising people in a strict manner and so many law suits won because of crooked lawyers that anyone is too afraid to stand up for what is truly right and if you try the majority think you are being unfair for some reason or another. It is really sad to see what this country has come to over the last 20 years. I really hope people wake up and realize what they have been doing may not be the right thing to do.

Speaking of Racist, on the news today they are showing that the wonderful people of Milwaukee are beating white people for being white. Now tell me how this is not racist towards white people?

Terry's “To-Die-For” Slow-cooked Smoked Brisket

Ingredients:

Beef brisket, trimmed (fresh or cryo-packaged)
Allegro brand marinade
McCormick brand Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning
Vegetable or Olive oil
two, 16-oz. cans of cheap beer

Loosely line a shallow, aluminum baking pan or cookie sheet with extra-heavy-duty foil. Trim the brisket so that the fat is no more than ¼ inch thick. Perforate both sides of the brisket with a fork or other suitable utensil to allow the marinade to be absorbed. Fill the foil-lined pan with at least 1/8 inch of marinade. Place prepared brisket into pan. Cover brisket with second sheet of extra-heavy-duty foil and crimp edges tightly to seal. Mark foil to indicate top of brisket (fat cap). Place pan in refrigerator for at least 24 hours, turning the brisket – and the foil – at least once.

Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Remove pan from refrigerator, do not remove brisket from foil, and place in preheated oven making sure the brisket is fat-side up. Bake in oven for 1 hour per pound of meat allowing at least 2 hours* at the end of the cooking cycle for smoking. This is a slow process so my advice would be to do this overnight – allowing the meat to cook while you sleep.

Preheat smoker to 225 to 250 degrees using apple wood (my favorite) or any quality hardwood. Fill water pan with beer. Remove brisket from oven and remove top foil. Drain the marinade retaining 1 cup. Baste top (fat side) with a light coat of oil. Shake McCormick seasoning heavily on to surface. Place pan with brisket, fat side up, into smoker for remaining amount of cooking time. Once the cooking cycle is completed, remove the brisket from the smoker, do not drain, add retained marinade and replace the top foil and fold the edges. Wrap the foil-covered brisket in a large bath towel and allow to cool for, at least, one hour. This will cause the juices to be slowly pulled back into the meat as it cools.

Your brisket will come out 'fallin'-apart-tender' with a delicious, slow-smoked flavor.

*This time period is variable according to your schedule as long as the proper cooking time is met.

Variation:

If you prefer, or do not have a smoker, simply follow all the instructions but finish the cooking cycle in the oven. If you wish to have a smoked-flavor from the oven, add a tablespoon of Liquid Smoke to the marinade in the first step.

Problem lately is exactly what the man in the video says, Blacks are being racist against whites because of their own faults. I was joking when I said that was racist. We are living in a time where it is acceptable for everyone to be racist against whites and whites are being called racist. Uneducated people think that if a black man who is robbing, pillaging and murdering people gets shot by a white cop that the cop was being racist.

Really the problem is the same problem we are having with our youth lately. There are so many rules against raising people in a strict manner and so many law suits won because of crooked lawyers that anyone is too afraid to stand up for what is truly right and if you try the majority think you are being unfair for some reason or another. It is really sad to see what this country has come to over the last 20 years. I really hope people wake up and realize what they have been doing may not be the right thing to do.

Chris For President. Write In Vote. Pass the word.

It's Islamic radicals stirring the pot to divert attention from the real threat.

Latest posts

Back