Best toilet to clear waste on sides

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janeinpa

Reaction score
I had my bathroom remodeled about a year ago. I HATE the new toilet they installed. its an elongated bowl, and it seems to flush fine, but I still have waste that sticks to the sides when I flush. I feel like it may be due to the shape of the bowl. Is there something I can do to fix this? I think it might be an inferior toilet. Can you recommend a model that works much better?

Just kidding, Try a 1.6gallon Toto Drake model.

they run around $300

Any Toto model with the "G" in the suffix has a special non-stick glaze in the ceramic.

I had my bathroom remodeled about a year ago. I HATE the new toilet they installed. its an elongated bowl, and it seems to flush fine, but I still have waste that sticks to the sides when I flush. I feel like it may be due to the shape of the bowl. Is there something I can do to fix this? I think it might be an inferior toilet. Can you recommend a model that works much better?
What brand and model is it? In the interim, start the flush before your "duty's" complete. For me, it's all about the timing. That and eat more fiber.

I have the sub-$150 AS Cadet 3 in all my bathrooms and only one particular family member has problems with clogging or streaking. The rest of us have never clogged them or had stuff "stick" to the sides. And yes that particular family member probably needs more fiber in their diet...

So I’m missing your point. It’s THAT family member that I’m trying to help.
Yeah I'm at a loss for my family member too. I don't know if I can justify replacing even one toilet for a problem that is easily solved with a higher-fiber diet (at least in our family). The AS Cadet 3 has the EverClean surface and glazed trapway too which did help compared to the previous toilet. But I sort of take comfort that this family member will (god willing) be moving out of the house in a couple years. After which I can also proceed with my plan to replace the carpets, another ewww... Good luck to you though!

Last edited:
Back