bathroom sink replacements

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lopalka

Reaction score
I am replacing my bathroom vanity and sink with new vessel sinks. The sink measure 16.5" around and 5.5" high. The vessel sink requires a vessel type faucet. I have search and viewed alot. But I have not found how high above the top of the sink should the faucet be? Too high above the sink and it will look odd, too low and won't be able to get your hands under the water.
So, any insight would be helpful.

Have you thought about A wall mount faucet? That would be slick, then you could go up or down as you please.

Moen Level 6111BN Single Lever Vessel Lavatory Faucet with 3-15/16" Reach, 12-1/2" Height, Ceramic Cartridge and ADA Compliant: Brushed Nickel M

oTumSDhAGfGA9VSACl44b4hjkD5XXs31wL7OlwFEkqfhPKHXj91OFLjuwqc78bBkDiDE6wJmv0PSPUM-xQkYEXebc9Csbcs.jpeg

This is a great product. I have seen it on my internet travels. would prefer something not quite so tall. but these are very nice.

The wall mount faucets are definitely cool. If I were doing a total remodel, they would be something that I for sure would consider.

Back