Anyone taken the Ohio Master Plumber test?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ticejr5

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to take the test in a week... Anyone have any pointers? Tips? Advice? It's much appreciated....

Sent from my iPad using Plumbing Forum

I have taken the Florida test, so I can only give general advice.

I went through and answered all of the questions I knew. Then I went through and answered all of the questions that I felt I could find the answer for relatively quickly. Then I went back and spent time looking for the answers that I wasn't sure I could find, then went back to recheck any answers I wasn't 100% sure of. If you just can't come up with the answer, and it is multiple choice, pick the answer that looks best to you. Don't let yourself get hung up on a single question, and run out of time to answer several other questions that you probably could answer correctly.

I haven't given the test yet but thinking to give it. I am preparing for the test.If you have some good advice then share it with me also.

calm down and take the test. my Masters was heavy on administration, technical crap in the front of the code book
and sizing water systems, dwv systems

and backflow prevention.

i was asked what % of a parapet wall on the roof was used to figure roof drain size TWICE answer 100% twice
that one made me think i answered wrong, because they asked it twice.

i was surprised, very little on gas.?

Back