Anyone recognize this tankless toilet diaphragm?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueskies

Reaction score
My tankless toilet started to have really weak flush. The water stops as soon as I let go of the lever. Even if I keep the lever pulled, the water flow isn't strong enough to flush properly.

I took the diaphragm out, but it looks different than the Sloan ones I see online. Does anyone recognize what model this may be? (Photo links attached, hope they display properly)

Thank you

2hs2b9f.jpg

2i9fzm.jpg

2qa243s.jpg

16a5p4h.jpg

It looks similar to what I was told was an old Chicago style diaphragm. Problem I had, got a new one for both stool and urinal and neither worked. Ended up replacing the o rings on the old diaphragm and haven't been back since. Good luck. I'd take it to a good supply house and see if they can help.

one of your pic shows the handle....its says patent model...…..no sure if theres a name on the handle....I would bring those pics to a plumbing supply house along with the diaphragm disc and relief valve see if they can identify it.....take a measure from the center of the stop to the center of the flushometer body just in case you have to buy a completeflushometer

Thank you all. I took it to a local plumbing store and the man identified it as indeed a Coyne and Delaney piece. He sold me replacement parts. Oddly, it's not an assembly like Sloan. It's just a standalone diaphragm and a rubber cushion that I have to install the existing assembly (replacing the old pieces.)

I do see a tear in the old diaphragm so hope the replacement will fix the flush issue. Didn't have a chance to try it yet.

the entire valve is pretty easy to change out. Replace it with a Sloan next time

Back