Allen & Roth Shower Faucet

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slucero7160

Reaction score
Hello y'all,

Got an Allen and Roth Shower amd Tub Valve and trying to troubleshoot an issue that's been happening since installed. When turning the valve on the water comes out but turning about 3/4 of a turn the water cuts off and full open it comes back on. Water temp is working as intended with it going from cold to hot but it just cuts off when turning. I've tried to adjust the pressure balancing valves but it did not seem to do much, granted I wasnt sure how far i should turn them. Any guidance be appreciated!

Video of behavior..upload in forum kept giving me fits so uploaded to YouTube - May 17, 2022

Attachments

• 20220517_192425.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 7
Sounds like it’s missing a rotational limit stop.

You need a parts breakdown of the faucet you have then compare the parts to your actual valve. Make sure all the parts are there.

Hello y'all,

Got an Allen and Roth Shower amd Tub Valve and trying to troubleshoot an issue that's been happening since installed. When turning the valve on the water comes out but turning about 3/4 of a turn the water cuts off and full open it comes back on. Water temp is working as intended with it going from cold to hot but it just cuts off when turning. I've tried to adjust the pressure balancing valves but it did not seem to do much, granted I wasnt sure how far i should turn them. Any guidance be appreciated!

Video of behavior..upload in forum kept giving me fits so uploaded to YouTube - May 17, 2022
The video is taken down, my I get a link, please.

Back