Air handler valve and sprinkler system device? (pics)

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shobuddy

Reaction score
I'm not very knowledgeable with this stuff so was curious about a couple things in my new home construction. In the first picture, I'd like to know what the yellow valve(circled in red) is for. In the second pictures, I'd like to know what the device circled in red is. Its attached to the white pipe for support, the white pipe is not attached to anything. The orange pipe is for the sprinkler system. There is a grey electric wire coming from the device connects to the water meter.

1.jpg

2.jpg

The yellow handle looks like a gas valve. As it is a furnace and not an air handler. You have CSST gas pipe it looks to me, the other. I dunno. Any markings on it?

The yellow handle looks like a gas valve. As it is a furnace and not an air handler. You have CSST gas pipe it looks to me, the other. I dunno. Any markings on it?

Thanks SHEPLMBR! I checked the other gas lines and they have the same yellow valve so yes this is the gas pipe, duh! The other device has "Property of Howard County" and "Bureau of Utilities" written on it.

Back