8” shower set w/offset diverter

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFKJR

Reaction score
Homeowner here… I have an old (100-yr?) tub that I want to add a shower to. I need a new shower set. The hot and cold (8” oc), diverter and spout are are mounted inside the tub. The diverter trim and spout are approx 5” above and below the hot and cold valves.

Where can I find a brass manifold (not sure or proper term), hot/cold/diverter trim to install in the existing tub holes? I was looking for separate valves and diverter connected by tubing (rather than single piece brass) but haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance -

Tub Faucets - Sign of the Crab or if you don't like hot links. Search Strom Plumbing. It used to be Sign of the Crab.
You may need to add "offset arms" to a kit.
Glad you posted their site! As a DIY homeowner, I always wondered how I can find solid brass faucets and not the cheap mass produced stuff... you helped me find a new source! Though most of their items look old fashioned, I may find some of their items useful for my next rebuild.

Back