2 story townhome

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgordo25

Reaction score
I live in a 2 story townhome. The master bathroom and a 2nd bathroom are upstairs, and there is a guest bath downstairs. On Friday, the master shower would not drain properly. The toilet also was backed up. THe other bathrooms are draining fine. I have tried baking soda and vinegar, drano, a 20" snake and sulfuric acid. Nothing is working. The toilet and shower back up, then after and hour or two will be back to a low level, so something is getting through. Anyone have an idea what the problem might be and what I can do to fix it? Or am I stuck and have to call a plumber? Thanks

plain and simple, you have a blockage. There is no magic formula, witches brew or healing potions that you can put down the drain to help you, it must be cleared with a snake.

You have put enough chemical down that drain to cause serious injury to somebody who may help you. Please warn them of what you have done.

Keep adding water to the drains as they slowly drain down, to dilute the nasty chemicals you have been using.

Call a reputable plumber who offers drain cleaning services, and let their employee know about the chemicals. To do a thorough job, the toilet needs to be pulled, and the line snaked with a full size head.

get a rocking chair, place it in the front yard. 13 ft from the east property line,and 13'from the south property line.
orient the chair to rock north and south.
stand facing the chair with a chickens foot in your right hand, and 1 pound of plain flour in your left.
at 8 pm, wave the chickens fooot over your head as your pour the flour into the seat of the rocker.
chant . unplug, as fast as you can 27 times without stopping. when finished. walk around the rocker 7 times starting on the right
then 9 times to the left. sit in the chair,,waver the chickens foot in front of you. 7 times

the toilet will flush. and your son will stop wearing dress's

now-thats-funny.gif

Last edited:
Back