Wipe Out

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a 15 year old I would cut you a really good deal on.

But you would have to learn to DM Dungeons & Dragons, play a djembe, take him hiking, deal with his shnitty attitude, and listen to his songs that he is creating on his guitars.

On the plus side, middle aged women think he is awesome.

I need to have me a kid then.

Do you need instructions? PM sent.

I've got a 15 year old I would cut you a really good deal on.

But you would have to learn to DM Dungeons & Dragons, play a djembe, take him hiking, deal with his shnitty attitude, and listen to his songs that he is creating on his guitars.

On the plus side, middle aged women think he is awesome.

It ends. I had a friend who played a djembe and dabbled in experimental music, and took hikes. He also liked D&D, and would never let me play.

I'm not going to say what happened to him (tragic), but I turned out OK, that's the important part.

So you are saying that I am doomed?

No not at all. He and I were a lot alike.

I don't know why I put it that way.

He'll get older, find a girl, one that doesn't like what he likes, then he'll change. I think that's what most of us did.

Luck has nothing to do with it. I have skills!

I just laughed at myself for even typing that.

You should. My Wife and all of her friends are laughing at you too.

So, basically, it's the same BS but we don't get credit for our posts? Hell, I'm working on being president of the 3000 post club shortly!

So, basically, it's the same BS but we don't get credit for our posts? Hell, I'm working on being president of the 3000 post club shortly!

Yup, except we are united in our funniness.

Latest posts

Back