Whole House Purifier - Low Pressure

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your a homeowner who asked a bunch of questions. You never intended to listen to any of the answers which your picture proved 100%. I told you that inline filters were a joke. You chose to ignore that. Some will disagree with me, but that's what I have learned over a lot of years. You also bought some equipment off the internet that looks really good with all the hype they put on their website. And yes, I've been pointed there many times. They don't offer anything anyone else doesn't offer except theirs looks like some kind of space module.

You are welcome to do whatever you like to your water and if buying all that stuff and hooking it up yourself made you feel safe, I'm happy for you. What I don't understand is why you asked a bunch of guys that have experience with this stuff all these questions then went with what you already had set in your mind to get.

By the way, I do sell this stuff and have been since 1962, so I'm no virgin. But I'm not trying to sell any of it to you. I was just offering advice. Your free to take it or leave it. Just don't try to convince me that you did the right thing. That isn't going to happen.

We're all just trying to help and give our opinions. I do agree with speed bump about inline filters and I'm in no way into the sales of any water quality products. You definitely get what you pay for and from my experience the inline filters weren't effective or at least the ones I installed. Everyone has their own opinion on stuff and hey if you're happy that's all that counts. We're just here to give our opinions not to tell ya what to do its up to you to decide based on what you hear. Everyone has their two cents.

Latest posts

Back