What's the weather like where you are?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh... i had no friends in high school... its a long sad regret-filled story...

Btw, the weather here was great on the drive to work, but now its just hot...

Oh... i had no friends in high school... its a long sad regret-filled story...

Btw, the weather here was great on the drive to work, but now its just hot...

I had three, and I still have them, although I only really talk to Keith. I have no new friends since then though. I've had a couple, but I find people get to much of me then never talk to me again. It's cool though, I have family.

No it pee's on him every chance it gets.

I have lots of friends but I think most of them use me because I am wiling to do or give anything to anyone. That and I really like helping people out it's just my nature I guess. But highschool I probably had about 3 friends mainly because I hung out with the wrong guys but funny 15 years later we are all doing ok and don't do any of the crap we used to.

Does your dog like you?
Mine? Not really it lives at my MIL's house and when it sees me it's all "Can I live with you?" I'm like
"No."

No it pee's on him every chance it gets.

I have lots of friends but I think most of them use me because I am wiling to do or give anything to anyone. That and I really like helping people out it's just my nature I guess. But highschool I probably had about 3 friends mainly because I hung out with the wrong guys but funny 15 years later we are all doing ok and don't do any of the crap we used to.

Lucky for me all my friends are doing well. That just means non of us have time to hang out anymore, especially since we started having kids.

Well, if your dog doesn't like you, then you are pretty much SOL. But there is hope if your dog wants to move in with you.

I agree, I'm just not ready to commit.

High today 91F... Sat 89... Sun 81 Rain... Mon 69F more rain...

HELLLOOOOOOOO cold front! :D

Around these parts the high was 73 two days ago, but today is suppose to be 103. What's up with that? Don't they know it is officially fall, and I hate the hot weather?

We are getting odd intermittent showers, it'll pour for a good 20 minutes non stop, sun out, and then stop and get cloudy.

It was cloudy yesterday. Then, just as we were winding down at the community club, the skies opened up. One of the candidates was walking people out to their cars with an umbrella.

Looks like more rain today, or at least a lot of cloud cover.

MYy obscene weather says it 70. It's freakin cold.

Just to the left of me on the table is a wireless indoor/outdoor temperature gauge. Right now it says 107 degrees in the shade....yikes!

And the funny thing is that Lake Havasu is only 106....I should drive out there to get out of the heat!

Latest posts

Back