What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say you did quite well considering the price. Did the guy need bail money???

I remember those days. But those days are gone forever for me. I'm too old to get Christmas money. Socks, maybe. New underwear, probably.

I love getting socks and underwear. The things I don't buy myself throughout the year.

You know... maybe it's just me, but how many of the married guys out here actually buy their own clothing? I haven't bought any of that kind of stuff ever that I can remember. First it was my Mother (rest her soul) or a female. I don't even buy shoes (Boots don't count). Man, this would make a great Poll! I might even start one on my Forum. Lets see how many Well Drillers actually go shopping??? I guess it's the same for Plumbers though. They're tough guys too.

Boy Tim the Tool Man would be all over this one!

Yeah I don't buy stuff either except my boots and work shirts but they all have my logo on them.

I can understand that. Just think of the logo a not very happy wife could put on one of your shirts.

I love getting socks and underwear. The things I don't buy myself throughout the year.

I hate spending money on that stuff. I'm in desperate need of a new wardrobe. I've not bought clothes in probably a decade.

No, but then again, I already have my AR-15....do you? (dig!)

No, I don't. Don't make me cry. It is a touchy subject with me.
310.gif

Well getting called out to that water main break might just get me where I need to be to get one.

I'm looking into getting a .22 revolver to use in my conceal class. The one I have now is an H&R and the cylinder doesn't swing out.

Anybody have any suggestions on a good little .22 wheel gun?

I have a H&R .22 cal revolver that is a great handgun. It is usually with me while cruzing around in the desert. Your best bet is to find a range (indoor preferably), which usually have guns for rent. This way, you can try a few and choose the one that feels the best to you.

We have a Shoot Straight not too far away. I haven't been there cause I have a little range out back of my place. I've heard bad reports about that place, but if the rental isn't too bad, it would be worth it. I always recommend to my students to do just that before buying a gun, but most of them have never owned one before. There are actually too many guns out there to pick from. I have no problem buying a used gun either.

Latest posts

Back