What guns do you own?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a dodge that I put a 12" lift and 38's on and proceeded to bury to the frame in sand the next day, took two trucks and a backhoe to get me out.

Kinda butting in here...
I got an s&w ar (m4 style, mil spec) with a leopold riflemen series scope and an eotech-the leopold's on there now.
Prone with my harris bipod, I can place a 2 foot group at 300m with pmc plinker ammo (55 grain 5.56)
I'm getting a freefloat kit after the kimber.

I'm about to buy either a kimber or a glock .45; I have owned a kimber before and absolutely loved it. Those of you who are glock fans, please tell me why I should own a glock over a kimber 1911 noting these factors:

I still have my galco holster

I carry a round in the chamber, so I want a real safety, not a trigger safety

I actually like the weight

I put atleast 100 rounds of a certain load without jamming through her before I consider it "good enough" for carry

My Girl 2.jpg

Last edited:
Havasu, is it kinda like Glock vs the world over there? I've never owned one. My Brother in law had a .40 that he hated, said he couldn't hit a thing with it. I tried it, loved it and it shot straight for me. I just can't get past the trigger safety thing.

No, not at all. 99% of the members there also covet other handguns. They will be honest and let everyone know their honest opinions. They know that Glock has a great gun, but there are many other guns that are almost as nice! ;)

I honestly like my XD more than my Glock but I will never say my glock is a bad gun. I just like the feel and the grip angle of the XD better. My buddy has a Colt that feels real nice too. and it's made of metal which is kinda cool.

When I was introduced to the Glock, I hated them. At that time I was using my Sig Sauer P-220 (.45 cal) for patrol. My department forced us to use the Glock 22 (.40 cal) so we would all be using the same gun. It was met with alot of resistance. We had all 100 cops shoot the Glock at the range, using about 1500 rounds each. Afterwards, we all loved the light weight of the Glock, and most bad shooting cops became marksmen using the Glock.

I'm kinda fond of the S&W Shield myself. This will be my next purchase.

I have a Ruger Speed Six and another Ruger revolver, both in SS one is .357 and the other is a .44, I love both of those guns except that they weigh 5 pounds a piece.

My Ruger Blackhawk was heavy, but nothing like my Colt Python. I wore it at work and I was nicknamed "hogleg".

python ser# deleted.jpg

light weight lil 9mm kel tek pocket peice

havasu,,,,I make holsters, did not know you were into glocks,,1911 myself

if you want a holster...I will be happy to hook you up.

I make holsters,rifle slings, and extra mag pouch's

guys like them because the are soft, and do not rub the blue off your barrel/slide

001.jpg

holster 006.jpg

holster 005.jpg

holster 009.jpg

holster 004.jpg

bando 002.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back