Trying to connect bidet to sink's hot water valve that is too big for 3/8 and too small for 1/2.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BidetBobby

Reaction score
Hi there,

Recently bought a bidet that comes with a hot water connection, but neither the 3/8 or 1/2 T-Adapter for the bidet is compatible with the sink's hot water valve.

I thought the valve was 7/16, but I bought a 7/16 Female x 1/2 MIP Reducing Adapter and it doesn't fit, either.

I've been searching all over the internet for parts to fit the T-Adapters to the hot water valve, but haven't found anything. Are there any parts out there that I can use to finally connect hot water to my bidet?

Hi there,

Recently bought a bidet that comes with a hot water connection, but neither the 3/8 or 1/2 T-Adapter for the bidet is compatible with the sink's hot water valve.

I thought the valve was 7/16, but I bought a 7/16 Female x 1/2 MIP Reducing Adapter and it doesn't fit, either.

I've been searching all over the internet for parts to fit the T-Adapters to the hot water valve, but haven't found anything. Are there any parts out there that I can use to finally connect hot water to my bidet?
Might be 1/2 compression thread. hard to tell from the picture

Back