Threading Pipe in Close Quarters?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from that I've saw,you have three possibility,obviously,before you have to call another plumber :)..anyhow,the first is search another radiator like the old,or one bigger,that because you can not install a radiator that warms less than old..the second,in the commercial store exist some fittings called "eccentrics" for adapting different sizes of radiators etc..the third,is call a man,able to cut the pipe,and weld a new thread..if you dont want do anything of these three options,you can buy a panel,maybe with a similar color of your floor to put under the radiator..in every case,you should ask a compensation to the plumber for the bad job that he has done..or minimum,you have to ask to this man to fix it..this is my opinion..sorry for my english..have a nice day!

from that I've saw,you have three possibility,obviously,before you have to call another plumber :)..anyhow,the first is search another radiator like the old,or one bigger,that because you can not install a radiator that warms less than old..the second,in the commercial store exist some fittings called "eccentrics" for adapting different sizes of radiators etc..the third,is call a man,able to cut the pipe,and weld a new thread..if you dont want do anything of these three options,you can buy a panel,maybe with a similar color of your floor to put under the radiator..in every case,you should ask a compensation to the plumber for the bad job that he has done..or minimum,you have to ask to this man to fix it..this is my opinion..sorry for my english..have a nice day!

your 2 cents. th02G6IORC.jpg
are always welcome.

there is another option., scroll down to the bottom forum, i saw a "4 sale" thread that had your old radiator in it.

go back with what you had.

i found it....editted in..

http://www.plumbingforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7259

Back