This or that game

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those little things? I've got 35's on the back of my truck now... :D

Build a shed and put some gravel down so i can work on my truck here, or continue working on it at work 13 miles away?

Spend a couple hundred on concrete and pour yourself a nice pad, you wont regret it or at least do 3/8 minus (Pea gravel) so it wont hurt to lay on. BTW I also have 35's on my truck I was thinking jeep at the moment.

Quad or dirt bike?

I'd probably kill myself with only 2 wheels. I've never really ridden either. Closest i would say is the side x side we use at work.

You figuring on a 4" pad?

When buying things, cash or card?

Yes 4", I prefer cash so that I can actually see how much I am spending but I don't carry cash very often.

Nice evening
Eat outside on the porch or inside at the table?

Steak, provided it is a big ol' Rib Eye!

Run a duplex plug to a shed or run a complete sub panel, then the duplex plug?

Complete subpanel if possible or cost effective in his situation (last words I heard were budget) I think a good extension cord would work fine.:eek:

Drive the jeep topless for 2 hours today or take the pickup?

Depends on the weather and what I need to haul. Since I don't have a running jeep, and sold the pick up, I'm not qualified to answer this question! :(

Leave compressor where it's at and run extension air lines....or run an extension cord to plug the compressor near you?

Leave it they are annoying so far away is good. Run lines, I think I will do this soon. And I am driving the jeep nothing to haul but my check book to pay some suppliers.

Overcast and cool or hot and sunny?

Overcast and cool... I've actually been wanting this for the last 3 weeks...

I'm getting this feeling like i'm being talked about... :D

big dog, or little dog?

Both, Little for fun, Big to scare the neighbors.

Winter or Summer?

Wing it. Plans are best left to scraps of paper and people wit free time.

Chrome or Mozzila?

Latest posts

Back