Rock substance

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rando

Reaction score
My master shower has been draining slowly, so i got a auger and started working and nothing came out and i cant go past one point in the drain. I went out side to the clean out and there is a brown hard as rock substance in there so im wondering if thats what im hitting the main clean out is 10 feet away the house was built in the 60's any help is greatly appreciated im willing to try anything

So it's only at the trap?

I have always been an advocate with doing work around the house by myself. One reason is that I learn by my own mistakes, and another reason is that I save lots of money. I also know when it is time to throw in the towel and have a professional take a look at the problem. If you have fragile pipes and burst thru one, you will have to get the pipe repaired, at a cost which would be atrocious.

With this being said, I would recommend having a professional plumber with a camera system take a look inside your pipes, and find out what type of obstruction you have.

Good luck!

it is at the bottom of the connection of the celan out and the pipe going in the house if thats there im wondering if it in the pipes further i think i will get a pro to do it i am going crazy lol

Back