Proud Grandpa

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my grandson's annual racing points standing. He is 35th in his class in California. Yep, just bragging about my grandson!

01-21-11.jpg

You said you son did some baja 1000.
My cousin used to race that and the 500.
For short while he had a protruck.
Now he has a jeep and drives it like a racer.
Here's a recent video his nephew just posted to Facebook thought you might like

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Eaoz3uOrAg]YouTube - Roger Norman, 2010 Mint 400 Fastest Qualifier.[/ame]

Just came back tonight where my grandson just moved up to the "expert" class. He raced his first expert race, with the age above his, and got a third place. I'm pretty proud of that little turkey!

7-22-11.-1png.jpg

untitled.jpg

He is doing good. I used to ride my bike everyday until I got my license, then I got fat and lazy. Don't let him get a license just a side car for his dates.

He is doing good. I used to ride my bike everyday until I got my license, then I got fat and lazy. Don't let him get a license just a side car for his dates.

I still ride, but not often, hurts my parts you know.

LOL, even if I wasn't married....

My gut says more hamburgers.

I've been eating out a lot lately, I've been working nights and I have no energy to cook.

I'm done, hopefully. 2 nights ago was it. Well, until the next person quits and I have to do an emergency training session.

Latest posts

Back