Plumbing Layout

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phishfood - thank you. This is way more help than I expected. You assistance is going to help a lot of folks as once this house is done, I'm giving the plans away for free. Here is where the web site will be: Our Container Home is Coming Soon My wife and I are writing down what we learn as we go along. Maybe you would like to write an article about plumbing? If so, let me know and I'll show you the site as it is now.

I was a little confused by the vent laying flat VS 45. Please have a look at this graphic:
vent_45.jpg

Is this what you meant? It makes sense to me.

I wish I would have uploaded the footprint first. Please have a look and let me know how much this changes things. Notice that the engineer missed the drain for the washer - it is in the guest bathroom next to the last shower in the system.
floor_plan_plumb.jpg

Thanks again!

Feel free to mail him a buck for his services. I'll make sure he gets some of the money. ;)

I can imagine it costs lots of money to pay for the medical bills from the blue haired retirees swinging a hammer? :)

Latest posts

Back