Outdoor Spigot recommendation

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mavs

Reaction score
I removed my outdoor spigot. I am in need of new one. The last one I had was the sharkbite spigot. It lasted 1 year. I am looking to maybe add hot/ cold water on outdoor spigot not sure. If I do I provided a below suggestion the true temp which I might go with. What I am looking for is a reputable outdoor spigot 12- 14 inches in length that won’t S$it the bed after a year. If you have any suggestions on outdoor spigot for cold water please let me know.

Prier Truetemp 14" Single-Handle Hot & Cold Hydrant - Satin Nickel, PEX - P-118X14​

I removed my outdoor spigot. I am in need of new one. The last one I had was the sharkbite spigot. It lasted 1 year. I am looking to maybe add hot/ cold water on outdoor spigot not sure. If I do I provided a below suggestion the true temp which I might go with. What I am looking for is a reputable outdoor spigot 12- 14 inches in length that won’t S$it the bed after a year. If you have any suggestions on outdoor spigot for cold water please let me know.

Prier Truetemp 14" Single-Handle Hot & Cold Hydrant - Satin Nickel, PEX - P-118X14​

Last year I replaced two 33 years-old spigots with Aquor House Hydrant V2+ from Aquor & very happy with them. 1689522482992.png

Moen makes one that works very well and you get free replacement parts for life. Have three customers who have them and about every 5 to 10 years they need work. Takes a standard 1225 moen cartridge. Very easy to work on.

Back