Odd fishen story

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost crapped myself when I saw the size of the round. It fires.500 s&w Magnum which is a hand gun round, the largest caliber ever made for a handgun. I don't know how you could ever hold the pistol and shoot.

I've seen them up close but never had a chance to fire one.

It's an impressive round.

Here is my arsonal for this weekend. The little lady wants to do some shooting and we have a few new guns I need to test out. So since our mountain house closes escrow on friday and is only about 15 minutes from legal shooting I decided to grab a few out of the safe and dust them off.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Last edited:
Bringing the

Rifles
22 LR
17 HMR
243 WIN
30-30 WIN
.500 S&W

Hand Guns
22 LR
357 Magnum
9 MM Luger

Hopefully my .500 ammo will show up friday so I can fire it.

Last edited:
That's a good looking selection you have there.

I'm buying more ammo. I'm set on firearms at the moment.

Baby expenses and what not.

Our mountain house just closed escrow so I have another fun project to get done by September.

So I went shooting and love that .500. It kicks just less then a 12 Ga and hits like a mule. I would recommend one for everyone that wants to spends a lot of money on ammo.

You know I do!

How was your grouping with it? Can you place shot after shot?

I only fired five shots with it but they were within a couple inches of each other. That was from standing with no rest so I am happy with that.

That's on my list of things to hunt.

I've only hunted rodents, deer, and an armadillo that still eludes me.

Latest posts

Back