Moen Pot Filler Leaking

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe3zz

Reaction score
Our home has a Moen Pot Filler. Unless the valve closest to the wall is completely closed, it drips right at that valve. I am thinking this means there is something wrong with the adjustment of the valve or the cartridge? It should not leak at the valve?

Any suggestions?

Joe

I think I have installed one Moen pot filler over the years, but have never worked on one. But if Moen's general design principals follow into their pot fillers, I doubt it is anything that can be adjusted. More likely an Oring that needs to be replaced.

Moens have a cartridge at the valve replaced that and it will stop leaking with out a picture I could not tell you what type you need. U can also call mown tech support and they can walk you through it and send u out the part you need for free

Thanks for the quick replies everyone. I will call Moen. I attached a photo in case anyone has some further information - including how the handles are taken off to replace the cartridge?

Joe

IMG_0435.jpg

There's probably a set screw where the handle part is but like I said if u call moen they can tell u all that

Back