Last post wins

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weren't you the one who added it to the site? And come to think, it all came about because one drunk guy got a president to make something while finding the bottom of a tequila bottle :laugh:
monsta-emoticon.gif

Weren't you the one who added it to the site? And come to think, it all came about because one drunk guy got a president to make something while finding the bottom of a tequila bottle :laugh:
monsta-emoticon.gif

I have added it here I believe, but Keith has to make some adjustments to the server PF is on.

It is the letter O. It is part of this:
Monstaliner-Logo.gif

and this
monstashades-logo-jf-backgd.jpg

Now that I have been told this, it is downright silly and I believe is part of a big, underground promotion for truck bed liners. Since I use "Line X" for my truck, I guess I an not eligible to use it!

:rofl: Well, it was created by a JF vendor and is used over there. People who don't know what it is like it just because against the JF color it looks really cool and is like a second :wolverine:

BTW, we have LineX in our truck too. That stuff is awesome. I do have Monsta in my Jeep though. And

I WIN!

And I currently have the last post :rtft:

Your wrong!

Oh... wait... I am wrong!

Maybe we should just admit that this thread is the Plumbing Forums version of the Special Olympics.

As in, only those who have no life post here, and we all suffer from the delusion that we are winners.

Well... I just post here when I see it in my email so I can pretend like I am still a member of the community.

Back