It's just a pipe dream...

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterPiper

Reaction score
Greetings all!
My family and I moved from SW Wisconsin to the Olympic Peninsula of Washington about 3 years ago. We came here with a little camper and a van. After lots of ups and downs and adventures we are now on 5 acres with horse and a house about 70% done, and we're doing it all ourselves. I just finished the first phase of the electrical (should have done plumbing first but oh well!) and am now into the plumbing, which I don't know that much about, but I'm learning quick! I've been quite handy all my life and was maintaining a 200 acre farm and buildings and machinery before we moved. The plumbing footprint here is pretty small, one bathroom on the ground floor with a kitchen sink, dishwasher, and washer to be plumbed on the opposite wall. There's pipes in the slab done by a pro, and septic is done and hooked up and water is in the house but just in a capped off line coming out of the floor. I'm working on a map of what I intend to do now to offer up here and see how many code violations I can rack up! I knew nothing about electrical and I learned what I needed to know and got passed for my rough in inspection a couple weeks ago, I thought plumbing must be easier and it can't kill you! Maybe I'm wrong about the easier part...

Thanks!

Peter.

Last edited:
Back