I need help!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have decided to part out the 96 and toss the drivetrain in my jeep. The other one is sitting here waiting for work to come in. As soon as I get done with the CJ the dodge will be in the garage.

Geez give a guy a break. I have a wheeling trip that I am leaving for in a couple hours for so when I get back on Sunday night I guess I will start then or Monday. I need to give the garage a good cleaning. I have worked so hard I think I am getting a cold.

Hop in your jeep with the wife and drive nonstop, I'll see you tomorrow.

but I have to pick up the kids from school today... sigh... maybe next time we can meet in the middle... like, around, Wyoming... haha

How did the camping end up?

Well my camping was great with some sweet wheeling but I don't know if Brad made it out.

Glad to hear and see all about Chris' trip, but no, no trip for me... However, I did go and buy the wife a mountain bike Saturday morning before she woke up. :) I even bought one of those memory foam seat covers for her... but it wasn't quite soft enough, and she got saddle sore pretty quick, so we rode to Walmart and I went in, bought her a new seat, installed it on her post, trashed my old seat, and put the new seat w/ foam cover on my Cannondale... :) all while at walmart...

So I did get to have SOME outdoor time, and there was 'wheeling' involved...

Just wanted to let you know that the Ram is in the garage and ready for tear down. I could pull the axles and have them in my jeep tomorrow but then I am stuck with a Ram on jack stands for who knows how long so I guess the motor swap will be first.

Here are a couple pics of the new older Ram in service finally. I can't believe the power of the Cummins and how easily it moves that box and all those tools around.

1005001152.jpg

1006001023.jpg

Schweet! But where is the pipe?

How long is that bed?

I have a '99 1 ton Chevy with the 6.5 turbo diesel in it with a 9' bed on it that I absolutely love. And that motor has some real power. But I don't get nearly the mileage out of it that you probably do. I have to baby it to get 11 MPG. I know some people with the Cummins that claim 20+ with a 1 ton.

Latest posts

Back