Funny Accents.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm envious! Please take lots of pictures and post them up at PF, JF, and CP! Did you also bring up the scrambler?

I think I saw his eyes watering. We just took it for a drive and he still cant get over it.

My neighbor moved to Texas and within 3 months, he has that famous Texas drawl!

Haven't quite figured out why it's famous, I know the ladies form out of state like it. My wife is from here, so no using the accent on her.

It's because you are like a circus freak.:D

I bite the heads off of chickens and get shot out of a cannon? I fail to see how that affects my accent.

Well you know what they say about a guy with big hands and big feet don't you?

Must be a clown...

We also have to pay more for over sized gloves and shoes?

I don't hear it, no one around me does either, only you on the internet. I get asked all the time down here where I'm from. I talk to fast, people think it means I was raised in New England. I think it means they are stupid and listen to slow. Potato Potato. Well you get it.

Do you constantly use the word Wicked? If so than in fact you are from New England. But yes I agree they are stupid and need to learn to listen faster.

It's not constant, but it's never in reference to anything cool.

Since you agree I no longer feel so alone.

You've heard my voice now. Not very "Texan" huh?

No I think you may be an impostor. Do I sound like I am from CA?

I get that. Locals can pick it up, but most people from other parts of Texas think I'm transplant and not a native.

I don't know what to expect form you guys to be honest. The accents (like most places) seem to be culturally based on not geographic.

That being said, no you don't sound like a "Californian".

Where would you put me? I want to tell people I am from somewhere else and see if they believe me.

Latest posts

Back