Firefly

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't either, but i love Firefly. Find somewhere to rent it and see for yourself...

I haven't rented a movie since about 2001 so don't hold your breath but if I do for some reason enter a movie rental place and set up an account and actualy rent a movie I will indeed look for it on the shelf.:eek:

I don't know why but I really don't like Sci Fi at all and everytime I hear Firefly I think of booze. Does that make me an alcoholic?

Only if you yell at your loved ones and pass out.

Fireflys remind me of those little flickering lights you see while on Disney's "Pirates of the Carribean", which is suppose to resemble real fireflies.

Never been. Is it futuristic spacecowboy oriented?

I didn't either, but i love Firefly. Find somewhere to rent it and see for yourself...

I do and I love Firefly

I haven't rented a movie since about 2001 so don't hold your breath but if I do for some reason enter a movie rental place and set up an account and actualy rent a movie I will indeed look for it on the shelf.:eek:

I use on demand now, renting is hard because most of the local places have shut down or just suck.

No, it is a great water ride with a theme from the Pirates of the Carribean, but as you wait to get on the ride, it is a walk back in time on a Louisiana Bayou. You really need to go to Disneyland...as a matter of fact, I think you should hold our next Moderator meeting there. Last year's Paris conference was just so so!

No, it is a great water ride with a theme from the Pirates of the Carribean, but as you wait to get on the ride, it is a walk back in time on a Louisiana Bayou. You really need to go to Disneyland...as a matter of fact, I think you should hold our next Moderator meeting there. Last year's Paris conference was just so so!

Agreed. Paris was terrible.

Back