Comment about the user above

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^is wrong. I KNOW that I don't know everything. I get very excited when I learn something new and interesting. My mom just gets mad because I am right about something, know I am right, but still thinks even though she knows that I am right that she is right. (Can you follow that?)

^ Knows, as i know, that we dont know everything

and should be aware that i could follow his wording that could confuse some. :D

^knows such wording must be read carefully because words have been chosen carefully.

^must read mrblaine posts.

^ Doesn't have the mental capacity to understand my carfully planned string of words.

^doesn't realize that reading the punctuation (and that includes commas) can make things more understandable.

^has just pointed out my lack of spelling in proofreading.

I read what I thought I wrote, not what I really wrote. On that note, *Carefully

^doesn't give some slack to people whose brain soaked in so much info that day that their head exploded when they lost the most elegant and technical part of their most elegant and technical paper EVER.

^cracks me up. ^should be happy to hear that my brain feels all better. I put a few puppy bandaids on my owwwie.

^can't possibly say that with a straight face (hence the :D)

^know that would cause my brain to hurt more.

^ never has and never will have a staight face.

^is lol tastic since he made my avatar

Latest posts

Back