Comment about the user above

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ not to bad a cool 111 at my house and 105 in Murrieta but 78 in my house that I have not left today and will not leave.

^ I just asked the wife is she wanted to join me in the pool and her reply was, "Nope, it's too hot out there and will burn me, I'm going to take a two hour nap!"

^Needs to get on the computer and help stimulate some activity in here! (or, for a funner time, break something so we can tell you how to fix it!:))

Last edited:
^Needs to tell me why all these ants love my home. I kill and kill and kill and they still come back.

Cover your counters with a thick layer of Windex, and let it sit for 5-10 minutes before wiping off. Then, go get a few bags of boric acid, which is safe to use and looks like white powder, and sprinkle it around the perimeter of your kitchen, on the outside.

If the above fails, pack up the truck, go back to God's Country (Big Bear), and let your wife deal with them while you are sipping cold beverages!

Is boric acid safe for the dogs? because I kinda want to keep them.

don't tempt me to much on sitting on the boat for a week cause I have no problems with that.

Stolen from Wikipedia....

"Boric acid, also called boracic acid or orthoboric acid or acidum boricum, is a weak acid often used as an antiseptic, insecticide, flame retardant, in nuclear power plants to control the fission rate of uranium, and as a precursor of other chemical compounds. It exists in the form of colorless crystals or a white powder and dissolves in water."

I've never had a problem with the dogs, as long as you just sprinkle it around. I mean if it is good enough to be used in nuclear power plants, it's good enough for me! :p

Back