Comment about the user above

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking to a person who will be changing his name to Tatonka very soon, cuz that is the only Indian name I know, even though my wife is 1/8th Indian.

^ doesn't know his wife is supposed to get about 16 grand a month from the tribe

^ Probably speaks the truth. I have a friend who was head of security for the San Manuel Tribe, and they receive a monthly allowance of $56,000...each! One of the tribe members (my neighbor) at Havasu bought a $175,000 boat, and while a little drunk, filled his tank with diesel. Blew the engine, parked it, and let it rot in the sun after going out and purchasing a $225,000 replacement boat!

^thinks my Indian name is alien.... we were here first! :D:D

I don't know the %age, but i am part indian, and aside from the facial hair, i very much look it...

^ was here first... well before the last group... maybe beat the Chinese... Well was definently here before Columbus.

^ Not concerned about dates. Read my title. Gold medal winner in the 1986 winter olympi... wait I mean admin. Hows that for rank?

^Now knows the "secret".

^wants power. Can be arranged.

Latest posts

Back