Comment about the user above

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Needs not to worry I have done many similar things. I worked on one of my trucks for three hours once trying to figure out why it wouldn't start before I realized I accidently hit my kill switch. 100 degree day in a parking lot.

^ Probably has not grabbed the wrong car keys and for the life of you, could not understand why the darn keys wouldn't open the doors.

^ Obviously doesn't know I own four Ford trucks with very similar keys. Happens to me all the time, I have had to put large different colored key chains on each one. I also made a set with all truck keys on it but if the alarms are set they go off.

^has never heard the story of me using my old S10 keys to drive my 1 ton diesel down to a local store. The S10 key would start it, but wouldn't unlock the door. My wife, angel that she is, brought me the keys instead of me having to walk 2 miles.

^ routinely tries to get into the wrong car that kind of looks like his.

^ Never has this problem because his lime green Cadillac with 4' long bull horns mounted on the hood makes his car unique.

^ knows my ride and why I drive it.

Back