Bidets: Hygenic Alternative or Erotic Playtoy?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So then you're for having one?

Absolutely.

There are far too many benefits that this design provides in the a multitude of sanitary reasons.

Anyone that's had diarrhea one time knows that the repeated trips to the bathroom, that constant wiping with toilet paper leads to rash, infected skin and guess what's in the middle of that equation...

urine and fecal matter. One of the worst things you can expose the human body to in the direct line of blood transmission.

In a shower, this is how we clean that particular area, with assistance of a wash rag to ensure the area is clean.

For years, bidets were only for the independently wealthy. When it moved to the toilet seat application, it was STILL for the independently wealthy and it cost in the 100's and out of reach for the average person.

The average is people spend on average, $200-$400 a year for toilet paper that is a one time use, down the drain it goes for a family of four.

A bidet toilet seat eliminates this cost down to $20 a year, possibly less, and the water consumption is no more than a 8oz. glass of water in the periodic use.

Water is cheap against toilet paper, always will be.

Other countries don't even believe in the use of toilet paper.

Toilet paper is the #1 reason for clogged toilets, clogged piping systems.

When the prices started to drop on these bidet toilet seats, people started waking up to this reality that toilet paper is such a old age design and method.

The one I use isn't even $70, and it cleans me better than toilet paper ever has.

No reaching in awkward position, just sit and spray, it all goes away. Kernel corn included. :D

I tried to post a video on youtube watching me get "clean" but they instantly took it down, said it was "too realistic and displays the effectiveness in such a way that our servers would blow up if enough people find out about this great product."

Is your rectum like a plate glass window, no ripples or edges, no crevices or creases that with not one quick wipe, but numerous attempts with dry toilet paper to accomplish the same feat that water cleanses the same area when you shower or bathe.

Yes. B.Yes

Do you clean your windows with a dry paper towel when mud gets on them?

Yes

I already know the answer. Explain how your one clean rectum stands against the countless urinary tract infections and infections in that nether-region at hospitals, people that walk in the door with those issues, stack up against your lone attempt to make everyone believe your toilet paper is mysteriously magnificent.

Huh?

Choose your rebuttal carefully because I'm armed to the hilt with tons of background knowledge on this subject matter.
I've never finished and thought "You know what would be better? A high powered stream of water shooting at my rectum." I understand that some people might see this as a luxury. I do not.

The subject of bidet toilet seats and their valid uses is not to convince the opposition of their ability to clean and work well...that has already been confirmed by sales and the growing populus switching to them instead of the costly toilet paper idea.

My target (reaching search engines) are those who start looking on the internet who are disabled, handicapped, unable to properly clean themselves and run the risk of infection by situations they cannot control for themselves.

That's my audience, and I'm linked heavily into the keywords of this product for that reason on countless forums as I like my decision last year to try something that I thought was weird and strange...and now?

You could lay a fresh bouquet of flowers next to my back door, and not know which one is more pure, soft, clean. Book comes out in fall of 2019.

Goin' Global!

Same here. I wish I got bidet adds. I would buy one and never use it. It would sit there and I would look at it and think "No not today."

I told hubby I want one of these. Of course, he asked, "why"? Duh.......

I had him read the posts.:D;):cool:

I look forward to the review all though I think I know how it starts. " I wasn't sure about having a high powered jet of water shot at my..."

I told hubby I want one of these. Of course, he asked, "why"? Duh.......

I had him read the posts.:D;):cool:

It takes awhile to get used to but if you've ever had those days where numerous trips to the bathroom is a common thing? This solves it.

The cold water application isn't as bad as one would think. It's a small stream so the idea of being clean is far more important than the temperature of the water.

He will do it in the spring. I don't mind waiting.

Do yourself a favor and don't wait until spring. toilet seat bidets are that good. By the way you guys aren't from the Borculo area are you? I'm just south of Holland. Dunbar is 100% right these things are the best plumbing fixture out there. If any one of you would use one for just 1 week you would never want to be without one. Yes I sell and promote them. No apologies. Ban me now if the powers that be don't like it.
I no longer talk about drum verses sectional, flat rate verses hourly. pex verses copper. I talk about toilet paper a (NOT A PLUMBING PRODUCT) verses toilet seat Bidet (A PLUMBING PRODUCT).
Unless you use one you will never know how great they are and how terrible toilet paper is.

If that's spam I didn't catch it. Well then I concede. Bidets for all!

Crap, in my enthusiasm to talk about toilet seat bidets I forgot to put prices and contact info in that last post.

I'm glad to see a Thread about such an important product. I hope a few of you try them. they are the best plumbing product plumbers don't use and don't know anything about. it's a product that will make you and your loved ones not only healthier but may keep them out of assisted living or keep a family member from having to wipe someone with limited range of motion.

Just think, roids and urinary tract infections gone with such a simple plumbing product. They are awesome.

I know it's hard to believe something we have all known about for so long and has been made fun of by a lot of us could be so great, but it is.

Thanks Everybody
Keep an open mind
Mike

How about some links to tried and true toilet mount bidets?
Hell, if nothing else, you could take the high pressure stream of water to your scrote :D

Which of these bidet's do you have? How much was it, and would you recommend it?

Let's not forget the erotic applications.

A bidet feels so choice when you.....:eek:

I know for a fact what I ate last night is going to be like a kid droppin' a milk shake on a sidewalk, and to compound matters even worse I just ate scrambled eggs and goetta just to make sure I keep with the program.:D

Now, since you can't ignore my statements...

Remember me in the next ten minutes like you remember being at the car wash, washing those clumps of mud stuck up inside the fenderwells and those spots where you spray and it turns brown, not knowing there was dirt there until you waved the motion of the wand.

The sound of the jetting action will make you sleeeeeeeeepy

Very sleeeeeeepy

Close your eyes. Feel the Action. Believe.

Latest posts

Back