1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is an awesome idea:

Knowing that the users of this thread have had numerous warnings to straighten it out, let's have a bunch of people in here to bump up 5-8 year old threads that have no relevance to anything, just for kicks. Just for their own amusement. Let's see how well that goes.

While we're at it, lets post a bunch of pictures bypassing the language filter. And let's also rip on speech patterns of a region of the world that is different than ours. We can also draw primitive ascii pictures of genitalia and compare sizes.

Is there more? Without a doubt. However, I don't have the time to pour through the couple thousand posts since my last visit/warning. The mere fact that I have had to warn in here several times is reason enough.

If this thread is started again, it may last the night and doing so is a poor decision. It will not be around once I wake up. I do have a life, and I cannot spend it watching this thread to make sure everyone understands rules.

Good day (or night).

Who knows where this came from? ;)

I'm saying JF, but honestly I'm rarely on JF.

Quit making me paranoid!

That's to much free time mixed with lack of anxiety drugs, you'll get used to it. When my Dad retired he swore it was the Russians after him. I haven't seen him in months.

Hey Chris can I have the front clip of your F150? I like that style better than the one on my 88.

Chill pills? Lucky you. My Doc says I need to excersize.

Back