1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay, I found the little bugger! vvvvvvvv (I never thought of using the lower case "v"!) Stop it! Quit laughing! In my days, we were only allowed one pencil as we rode our horses to school for two miles, both ways uphill! :mad:

You guys are still laughing at me! AUSTIN, please explain the senior citizen policy to your out of control mods!

Remember Austin is a 64 year old lady from Detroit He/She cannot keep up with us youngsers.

rotfl2.gif

Here's a variation of v....\/. Not to be confused with V.

vV\/Vv

You guys are still laughing at me! AUSTIN, please explain the senior citizen policy to your out of control mods!

If a senior citizen is online, you must beat them mercilessly with socks full of turnips.

Remember Austin is a 64 year old lady from Detroit He/She cannot keep up with us youngsers.

I can not. Is any one from Detroit anymore?

he/she? LOL!

Yes.

Did anyone see where I put my Metamucil?

It's very sad...Detroit use to be the hub of the automotive industry, now it's like the Old West. No jobs, lots of shootings and killings, and run down businesses.

OK so Austin and I are going to buy up most of Detroit and turn it into our personal playground.

Latest posts

Back