Brass compression fitting

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1 do your bidness
#2 wipe your bidness do'er
#3 if not satisfied, wipe again, time one more
#4 if still funky, use a wet wipe, throw in trash can.
#5 if STILL funky, get your nasty self in the shower

DAMN YA"LL. it aint that complicated

If your Bum is so funky, you need a hose and water, see your Doctor. cause your BOO BOO aint supposed to be that soft
it supposed to be semi hard. not all squishy. CHANGE YOUR DIET, EAT more FIBER!!!

bidets are definitely not for everyone. They're extremely European, and just the though if cold water hitting me at that angle is disturbing.

I myself prefer a squeaky clean posterior, even to the extent of having bun squeak while walking.

Just say NO to embarrassing skid marks in your utilities! :(

LMAO! you guys ever heard of baby wipes? If your willing to go to extreme lengths like hoses to wash your backside, why not just use baby wipes and get that same squeaky clean filling.

I do not see the humor here. We are discussing a very sticky situation... :cool:

steventheplumber Further States said:
you guys ever heard of baby wipes? If your willing to go to extreme lengths like hoses to wash your backside, why not just use baby wipes and get that same squeaky clean filling.

Baby Wipes to handle a man-sized situation? That would be akin to using John Wayne Toilet Tissue, i.e.,

Rough, tough and takes shiat off nobody... :eek:

Much less, they leave a sissy smell behind... :confused:

I think I just made a funny... :D

I do not see the humor here. We are discussing a very sticky situation... :cool:

Baby Wipes to handle a man-sized situation? That would be akin to using John Wayne Toilet Tissue, i.e.,

Rough, tough and takes shiat off nobody... :eek:

Much less, they leave a sissy smell behind... :confused:

I think I just made a funny... :D

lol... There was mentioning of having a squeaky clean backside in this discussion, and not all baby wipes smell sissy-ish. We both have solid points here, but there is nothing wrong with using a good ol-fashioned baby wipe to keep your ***hole clean and smelling fresh.

I have given this subject much thought and have made discoveries of device(s)that do not need the services of either a plumber and/or electrician. These devices are used manually (not to be confused with hand jobs).

To wit-

Hygien'Ease Bottom Buddy Toilet Tissue Aid

Bottom-Buddy-Toilet-Tissue-Aid--559395-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

Bought this for my husband after he complained that he couldn't get clean, he is both disabled and ...

By Nanna in Knoxville from Knoxville, Tn

Ableware Self Wipe Toilet Aid

Self-Wipe-Toilet-Aid--502453-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

Features

•Superior, smooth, rounded design provides more comfort

•Allows for accurate placement and pressure ... :cool: ...

Just what I needed.

By lamberd from Hot Springs, AR

And of course, for those on the go;

Bio Bidet Palm TP-70 Travel Bidet

Never be caught off guard again with the TP-70 travel bidet. This handheld bidet can easily fit into a purse, back pack, or car. The soft squeeze bottle allows you to use this without the need for batteries.

k2-_7ff1fa97-68bf-4f28-921f-d8b442d199e1.v1.jpg

...hmm... no batteries... The wife may like this one. She is forever going through batteries. The AA QUEEN ... :mad:

Anyways, on a related subject, I had one girl turn down my marriage proposal as somehow she found out I had hemorrhoids (girls have herorrhoids). She said I wasn't quite the perfect a$$hole she was expecting... :confused:

Last edited:
I have given this subject much thought and have made discoveries of device(s)that do not need the services of either a plumber and/or electrician. These devices are used manually (not to be confused with hand jobs).

To wit-

Hygien'Ease Bottom Buddy Toilet Tissue Aid

Bottom-Buddy-Toilet-Tissue-Aid--559395-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

Ableware Self Wipe Toilet Aid

Self-Wipe-Toilet-Aid--502453-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

And of course, for those on the go;

Bio Bidet Palm TP-70 Travel Bidet

k2-_7ff1fa97-68bf-4f28-921f-d8b442d199e1.v1.jpg

...hmm... no batteries... The wife may like this one. She is forever going through batteries. The AA QUEEN ... :mad:

Anyways, on a related subject, I had one girl turn down my marriage proposal as somehow she found out I had hemorrhoids (girls have herorrhoids). She said I wasn't quite the perfect a$$hole she was expecting... :confused:

lmfao! they should make more commercials about amazing utilities like these.

TV commercials have progressed over time, nothing is the same anymore. Every other commercial is a cougar dating site. lol

The Google ads here are typically based on the viewer's previous internet history. Because of this, I want to know what Matt has been doing when he is not viewing this forum? :eek:

Lmfao Matt has just created a new account, and will no longer be using his own due to the mature Russian woman that has stolen his identity. lol

Latest posts

Back