Where can I find a tank to bowl gasket

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamkus

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to find a tank to bowl gasket for a toilet from approximately 1992. Based on Internet search using the model number, I think the toilet may be a Universal Rundle model 4492. Where can I find the gasket? It looks like this:
image.jpeg

Thanks

4492 comes up as the Universal Rundle Atlas toilet according to plumbingsupply site. Looks like it is a 1.6gpf model. They sell gaskets, but I'm not sure which one is the right one for your toilet.

From the site, it looks like you might need WA84 gasket.

There's also a full kit that might work, but I'm not certain.

You may need to see if you can contact the manufacturer to ask them what gasket is needed.

Unfortunately I don't think this manufacturer exists anymore:(

Hmm.. I think you're right. I found a gasket that fits different brands of toilets and I asked on Amazon if it will fit that particular model. I just have to wait for the answer. Apparently some of the "universal" gaskets don't work.

But that WA84 one is fairly inexpensive so it could be worth a try.

The gasket does not come out of the bag looking like that with those indentations. That is from being sealed so long between the tank and bowl. Make sure it is a standard 2" flush valve and head to the hardware store.

Grrrrrr FRODO I almost broke my tablet trying to kill that bug lol

ROTFL! One of my cats knocked my monitor off my desk trying to get that bug before. Fortunately I have something behind the desk that caught it.

Latest posts

Back