Water not hot enough

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malcolmd1

Reaction score
Hi guys, wondering if someone could help me.

I've lived in a condo townhouse for last two years and I have a flowmax 120 tankless water heater. Just recently I am getting only warm water from both the showers and the bathtub but all the sinks are still getting hot water. Wondering what could be the problem. I have a wwatts temperature control valve but I'm not sure if I should touch it since it's never been changed and I don't want to get scolding water in the sinks in case my kid gets burned. Thanks for any help you guys give me.

Malcolm

When was the last time it was flushed? There is no tank for sediment to go. Needs to be flushed minimum 2x a year with a vinegar solution or they make a tankless flush solution.

When was the last time it was flushed? There is no tank for sediment to go. Needs to be flushed minimum 2x a year with a vinegar solution or they make a tankless flush solution.

that is why i hate them things
the money you think you are saving, you are paying out in maintaince
jmho

Check the anti scald setting behind your shower valve handle, in the winter the cold water temperature can come in 30-40 degrees colder. You may not be able to turn the handle far enough to allow enough hot water to compensate for the temp drop.

Latest posts

Back