Tub drain/overflow replacement

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serbcccc3

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I’m wanting to replace the face of a tub overflow and drain, just to clean up the look of the tub, and will also be replacing the shower and tub spout (easy part)

My issue is I’m not familiar with this overflow drain type, it’s a rotating overflow (not a lever) to popup the drain stopper.

I want to just replace the face of this and install a new drain (with toe tap popup).

I can’t find anything that would fit this square rod coming from the overflow that would fit as the overflow cover.

Does anyone have any thoughts or advise on this? I don’t know the brand of the overflow and drain, but the tub spout and shower are a Kohler brand(Model: forte) from what I can see.

I attached photos of the overflow and after I took the cover off. I just want to replace the cover to give it a clean look.

Thanks
Marko

Attachments

• 27B92E9E-D04C-44ED-AAFD-E3460D348AEF.jpeg
    27B92E9E-D04C-44ED-AAFD-E3460D348AEF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • A9AA201C-8638-4284-B0A8-0C549D791C96.jpeg
    A9AA201C-8638-4284-B0A8-0C549D791C96.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
That looks like a Geberit waste and overflow assembly. Trim is readily available.
I just sold a full w/o assembly on Ebay for less than the price of trim. So check there for random lucky deals.

That looks like a Geberit waste and overflow assembly. Trim is readily available.
I just sold a full w/o assembly on Ebay for less than the price of trim. So check there for random lucky deals.
Thank you so much! That is definitely the make after I looked it up. Really appreciate it!

Latest posts

Back