Trying to replace this leaking heater with a tankless, please help.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video goes through all of the ways to kill it. Then spends time on the best way. Which is the norm in europe. Thermal mitigation.

Oh one more thing for you to think about.

How much legionella is growing in the cold piping that’s warmed to 75-80 room temp just sitting there.....? How does your hot water treatment mitigate that ? 🤭🤣.

Meanwhile, little Johnny just got 3rd degreee burns but everyone is legionella Free !!!!!!🤣

Infrequent use is not good. I would tell anyone turning on something that hadn't been turned on in a while, not to fill up a bucket and throw it into the ceiling fan.

Sounds like your water lines need to be buried a lot deeper. If not for flash freeze weeks. See Texas.

Infrequent use is not good. I would tell anyone turning on something that hadn't been turned on in a while, not to fill up a bucket and throw it into the ceiling fan.

Or use the shower without a respirator in the guest bath ?

Maybe we should install automatic purging faucets with a timer and legionella detectors in every bath ?

Water lines don’t freeze here underground but there are miles of cold water pipe in a 120 degree attics.

I’m surprised we’re not all dead.

If you watch the video you'll learn about the time and legionella relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back