Toilet recommendation hole near wall (9.5 inches)

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmsignup

Reaction score
I have an off grid cabin that needs a replacement toilet. The space from the discharge hole to the wall is only 9 1/2 inches. I need some suggestions for low water usage toilets that will work with a hole that is only 9.5 inches from the wall. There is a support beam under where the toilet is, so it would be difficult to move the hole.

The toilet is in a cabin in Belize. We have a friend staying there now and will confirm the measurement they made. I suspect they measured from the wall to the outside of the pipe, so the 10 inch rough in should work. Thanks for everyone's help. I'll let you know if this is to the center and we need another solution.

10" rough is from the unfinished wall to the center of the opening.
So with maybe a 1/2' of wall material will put you at 9-1/2"
That would also be to the bolts that are normally on each side of the flange that holds the toilet to the floor.
standard rough is 12"

The toilet is in a cabin in Belize. We have a friend staying there now and will confirm the measurement they made. I suspect they measured from the wall to the outside of the pipe, so the 10 inch rough in should work. Thanks for everyone's help. I'll let you know if this is to the center and we need another solution.

measure to the center of the flange (pipe)

Latest posts

Back