Toilet Pluged

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhoj

Reaction score
I have been working on this toilet for 3 hours and cannot unplug it, I have put Liquid Plumber in it and plunged it and it still will not brake lose, what can I do next to unplug it?

First off take that liquid plumber and throw it in the garbage and never touch it ever again. Your best bet to unclog your toilet is to get a toilet auger if you don't want to do that call a plumber. If you do call a plumber make sure you tell him that you put a chemical down the toilet so they take the proper safety precautions so they don't hurt themselves

Big V took the words right out of my mouth.

Liquid "plumber" should be barred from even dragging the plumbing trade through the mud by putting our name on their horse ass product, because the only time a real plumber ever puts his hands on the bottle is to take it from a home owner

With all that said about Liquid, Plumber lets get down to the nitty-gritty and tell me what would be the best way to unplug this toilet. My wife has ALS and she needs to use it and I need to get it working again.

I brought a snake tonight and would like to know if there is a better way of unclogging the toilet?

The very first post told you that a toilet auger, or calling a plumber is the best way to rectify your problem.

The very first post told you that a toilet auger, or calling a plumber is the best way to rectify your problem.

Tonight I brought a Power Pistol Grip Drum Auer out at WalMart would this be OK it say to use for Sinks, Showers and Tub Drains? Not keen of WalMart stiff.

Run down to a medical supply store and pick up one of these. never need to flush again. Just remember to bag it up and take it out to the trash

bump bucket.png

Latest posts

Back