toilet flange

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonass21

Reaction score
Trying to get some help fixing a broken toilet flange. So the flange seems to be concreted to down, it used to be a garage and I think the guy who owned the house before me did it. Anyway the flange is extremely rusted and broken and I can't seem to get it out. I was wondering if there was a product that I could insert into the 3" galvanized drainage pipe that I could then use over the broken flange? I will put in a picture of the flange, the green thing is a cup I'm using to block the drain.

Thanks for any help

flange.jpg

The flange I gave you the link to is similar to the on you are showing. With the exception that mine has three bolts that you tighten to compress a rubber ring to seal the joint. The one you have is just pushed into the pipe. I really don't think they seal well in old pipe. I don't under stand why the link isn't working for you. I just clicked on it and it opened fine. Try copying and pasting it in your search box. Here is a link to there home page just follow it to closet flanges.
http://www.what-if.com/SECURE/bruco/
and yes tap cons will work fine as far as fasting it down.

John

Latest posts

Back