Toilet drain pipe disaster?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris177

Reaction score
This is a mess and I need some advice. The drain pipe was not installed centered so someone previously installed an offset flange to try to correct it. It was never glued properly or even screwed in properly so the toilet wobbled left and right. I took it all apart to see what I had. Man……. I can use the offset flange to center it all up but the drain pipe is marred pretty bad. Short of cutting up the floor do you have any advise? I was thinking about lightly sanding down the inner diameter of the pipe (the flange is a tight fit) then centering it, then backfill with concrete mix to level and screw it to the foundation. I’m at a loss…thanks for the advice.

Attachments

• IMG_6964.jpeg
    IMG_6964.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6965.jpeg
    IMG_6965.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Break all the concrete out and correct the pipe location, stub 4” pvc out of the floor, replace the concrete and finished floor.

After that’s done, cut the 4” stub off flush with the finished floor, install the flange and anchor it to the concrete.

Latest posts

Back