The Clear J-Trap

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheClearJTrap

Reaction score
Hello every one! My name is Zachary Smith and I have a patent/invention that will blow your mind! Introducing, the clear J-Trap! Please, give me honest and truthful reactions below! Here are the link to my website and my products youtube. Thank You So Much! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmgeQrkLxq0&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - ‪Clear J-Trap‬‏[/ame]

Clear J-Trap - Order Plumbers J-Trap's Online

Yup...really blew my mind:rolleyes: Good thing that all of the tiny pieces landed in a neat pile and the dog didn't get a chance to lick them up. Of course if it were vomit, the dog would just dig right in without hesitation. Kinda like the same way he sees cat poop. Must be like chocolate truffles to him. Poor dog, eats vomit and cat poop. That's even when people are watching. Can you imagine what he does when he's alone. Ugh...I guess maybe it's best don't think about it.
Oh, sorry...:eek: got side-tracked there for a moment. What were we talking about? Oh, yeah. Right...the, uh, plastic trappy-thingy. Think I'll just walk the dog.

Seriously though, Hyper is right. So many things are illegal, according to code, with some of these traps and with good reason. It is a shame that these are promoted as saving money by not paying an expensive plumber, when it will probably be the cause for calling one, once a home owner puts it in.

Reactions: SHR
Did you notice that drain she dropped the ring into was a garbage disposal? How did the ring get through the disposal and end up in the trap? What a joke.

John

WOW. 25 yrs of service work and This little baby would have cost me maybe 3 service calls if they had one of these already installed.
Wait! Only 2 calls.
One was a ring in a bathtub drain and I fished it out with a treble hook.

Seriously! Stoppages rarely occur in the p-trap.
Give it a couple months and you won't even be able to see through it anyway.

Good luck with that!

That thing is a joke, no real plumber would be caught dead installing that piece of junk

Its kind of like that Amos guy that sells the drain cleaner. It works great if your drain is plugged with foam peanuts

I am sure people will buy it thought as they do most gimmicks

That really is one tough diamond ring...making it through the garbage disposal chopping blades in one piece! Unfortunately, some gullible people will spend their hard earned money on this crap. I always wonder if the inventors and marketers of these types of crap are really that stupid or if they are laughing all the way to the bank?

Back