Standing water

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westbrad

Reaction score
I have two sinks in the kitchen. The one on the left has the garbage disposal and the one on the right does not. The one on the right is filling up with too much water and stops just above the drain cover. I have checked the trap and all pipes and there are no obstructions. Instead of just filling the trap it goes all the way to the top. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like you have a stoppage more down the line. Un hook the p trap arm . And with a garden hose pour water down the sanitary tee

I have two sinks in the kitchen. The one on the left has the garbage disposal and the one on the right does not. The one on the right is filling up with too much water and stops just above the drain cover. I have checked the trap and all pipes and there are no obstructions. Instead of just filling the trap it goes all the way to the top. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Post a picture of your drain under the sink

Latest posts

Back