Question, please help...

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thechaosboi96

Reaction score
So in my apartment 1 story, there's a master bedroom and a master bathroom, right next to each other. The room's bedroom's floor by the wall right next to the bathroom started to get wet and soaking up the carpet. the wet area is side by side to where the tub is located from the other side, not the toliet is. So they though toilet had a leakage which causing water leakage to leak over to the bathroom but that wasn't the case. So the floor got wet again in the room. Now they've located that underneath the tub inside is crack causing water to run into the bedroom, but we haven't used that tub since then. But the floor is still getting extra wet. Any reasons to what the problem can be? Thank you.

It's probably a small leak somewhere.... why not just call management and have them fix the problem for you ? Your rent should cover these things.

Last edited:
i did, they can't seem to figure it out. so thought i seek another opinion.

You have a lot of rights when you are renting. Request them to hire a licensed plumber and figure out what is going on. Be sure to keep record of everything. You don't them to blame it on you later down the road.....

Also, it will also help if you have videos or pictures of the problem you are talking about...

thank you, i will do that.

You have a lot of rights when you are renting. Request them to hire a licensed plumber and figure out what is going on. Be sure to keep record of everything. You don't them to blame it on you later down the road.....

Also, it will also help if you have videos or pictures of the problem you are talking about...

Back